● About Scholarship:
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
● Deadline to Apply: 31st May 2021.
1.Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
2. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
3. Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
● Eligibility Criteria:
1. Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
2. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
3. Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
● Application Process:
1. If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
● Contact Detail:
Monaco: Avenue des Citronniers
Switzerland: c/o Lenz & Staehelin
30, Route de Chêne
CH-1211 Geneva 17