◆ Last Date :- 31 December 2021
1) The student should belong to the area under Pune Municipal Corporation.
2) The student must have obtained a minimum 80% in SSC in the year February 2021
3) If the student belongs to Backward Category or studied in Pune Municipal Corporation’s regular/night school, he/she is required to have obtained minimum 70%.
4) If the student is 40% handicapped, minimum percentage required is 65%.
5) The student must have applied at a recognized institute for further education.
◆Scholarships Details :- Any student from Pune who passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or any equivalent examination this year will get the one-time scholarship of Rs. 15,000 under Bharatratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad educational scheme.
◆Contact Details:- 18001030222 (Toll Free Number)
◆Website: – https://www.pmc.gov.in/en/educational-schemes