● Last Date of Application:– 30 June 2021
● Scholarship Amount:-
1) Maintenance allowance including Tuition fee – Rs.18,000 per month
2) Contingent expenses for study tours within India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. – Rs.15,000 per annum
● Scholarship Duration:- 2 Years
● Categories of Scholarship:-
The scholarships are available for Ph.D. study in India to the following categories of students:
2) Nationals of other Asian countries
● Areas Of Specialization/subject
A candidate may apply for scholarship in any one of the following areas of specialization:
Indian History and Civilization
Comparative Studies in Religion & Culture
Ecology & Environment
● ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
At the time of making the application for scholarship, a candidate should
1) Hold a FIRST Class Post-graduate degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and post graduate level,
2) Already be registered/admitted for Ph.D. degree with a recognized University/Institution in India. Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply,
3) Not be above 35 years of age,
4) Be a full-time Ph.D. Scholar
● Document Required:-
(1) A passport size photograph of the applicant to be pasted on the form.
(2) A synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
(3) Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report/
(4) Postal Order/Demand Draft for Rs.100.
(5) Ph.D registration certificate.
● How To Apply:-
Download the application form from website www.jnmf.in. The duly filled in application along with all the required documents and a Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favor of Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi may be sent by post to Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund office address.
● Contact Information:-
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund
Teen Murti House
New Delhi-110 011
Phone: +91-11-23013641 +91-11-23017173 +91-11-23018087