◆ About Scholarship:
International postgraduate applicants to certain taught programmes in the School of Management can apply for funding towards tuition fees.
◆ Scholarship amount:-
Ten scholarships of £5,000 are available
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
1) Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 29 March 2021.
2) Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021.
1) Have applied to start one of the qualifying management MSc programmes in September 2021:
2) Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
◆ Application process:
1) Apply using the international scholarships online application form. You can find more details https://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-guidance/ here.
2) Please read the terms and conditions before applying: https://www.bristol.ac.uk/students/support/finances/scholarships/think-big-postgraduate/terms/
◆ Assessment process:-
1) Round one – successful applicants will be contacted on or before 26 April 2021. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
2) Round two – successful applicants will be contacted on or before 9 July 2021. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
◆ Further details:-
If you apply for this scholarship, you will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. You do not need to submit two separate applications.