◆ About Scholarship:-
ACC Vidyasaarathi is a flagship scholarship programme of ACC Trust. This scholarship program is designed for helping students residing near the various ACC plant locations who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. ACC Vidyasaarathi scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. This scholarship would not be applicable to ACC employees and their children.
◆ Last Date to apply online:- 07 November 2021
◆ Courses, Eligibility, and Scholarship Amount:-
1) GNM Nursing- minimum 50%in 12th standard, scholarship amount ₹15,000
2) BE/BTech students- minimum 50%in 12th OR Minimum 50% in Diploma, scholarship amount ₹30,000
3) ITI STUDENTS:- minimum 35% in class 10th, scholarship amount ₹10,000
4)For Diploma Students:- minimum 50%in 10th standard scholarship amount ₹15,000
5) For Under Graduate Students:- Minimum 50% in 12th standard, scholarship Amount ₹5,000
Course: B.A., BSc, B.Sc. (IT),
B.Sc(Sericulture) ,B.Sc (Agriculture)
B.Sc.(Hons), B.C.A., B.B.A., B.Ed.
6)For A.N.M Nursing Students:- Minimum 50% in Class 12, Scholarship Amount ₹ 10,000
7) For Medical Students:- Minimum 50% in 12th standard, scholarship Amount ₹30,000
Courses:- MBBS, BHMS,BUMS,BAMS
8) For Post Graduate (Non-Technical) Students:- Minimum 50% in Graduation, Scholarship Amount ₹ 10000
Courses- MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Master of Social Work
9) For Post Graduate (Technical) Students:-Minimum 50% in Graduation, Scholarship Amount ₹30000
Courses – MBA, M.Tech, M.C.A
10) For B.Sc Nursing Course:- Minimum 50% in Class 12, Scholarship Amount ₹ 20000
◆ Family Income Limit:-
The scholarship is available to only students whose family income is less than 500000
◆ Link for apply online:- https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship
◆ Document Required:-
1. Domicile Certificate.
2. Proof of Identity.
3. Proof of Address
4. Class 10th & 12th Marksheet
5. Last year’s passing mark sheet (for those who study in the 2nd,3rd &4th year ).
6. Student Bank Passbook.
7. Admission confirmation letter
8. Latest College fees receipts/College Fee Structure
9. Latest Income certificate
10) PAN No/Voter id card/Passport
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
◆ Apply Online – https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/scholarship