◆ About Eklavya Global Scholars’ Program:-
For the past six years, Eklavya India Foundation has been mentoring first-generation learners and marginalized students, helping them gain admission into prestigious institutes of higher education and development-related fellowships in India and abroad. Initially focused on supporting access to quality education in India, they have expanded to train emerging scholars globally through the Eklavya Global Scholars’ Program (GSP). During the pilot phase, 40 out of 60 scholars gained admission to top-tier universities, with many being shortlisted for fully-funded scholarships. This year, the program is expanding to include STEM disciplines and aims to target universities worldwide. Alongside facilitating access, the program emphasizes care, empathy, and community support, providing a safe space for learners to build resilience, capacity, and inclusive connections across diverse identities.
◆ Programme features: –
- Residential Bootcamps
- Dedicated mentorship
- All-Rounded Support
- Community and Peer Support
- Global network of 100+ international Mentors
◆ Deadline: – 20th June 2023
◆ Eligibility: –
- This Programme is only for those who wants to study abroad
- Only for master’s courses
◆ Selection Process: –
1. Selection will primarily be based on the application.
- Priority to first-generation learners with rural, tribal and non-English medium backgrounds.
- A total of 100 slots
- Adequate split of seats (50-50) between students with STEM (Science, Technology, engineering and Medical) choices and Social Sciences.
◆ For More information about the Program:-
◆ Contact Details: –