● Last Date for Application:- 31st August 2021
● Scholarship Amount:- INR 24000/- year
● About Scholarship:-
The Trained Nurses Association of India invites applications for award of scholarship for higher studies in Nursing for the year 2020-2021. Scholarships are available for the following courses.
1) For TNAI Members
a) Post-Basic BSc (Nursing) b) MSc (Nursing)
2) For Associate TNAI Members [HVL and ANM/MPHW (F)] All the above mentioned courses should be recognised by the Nursing Council/ Regulatory body.
● Mode of Application:- Offline
Link To Download Application:- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gx48aYf41noYmeZzM2CbrDkQm20srHWt/view?usp=drivesdk
● Eligibility criteria:-
1) The candidates should have at least one year membership of TNAI before joining the course.
2) The proof of annual family income of the candidates should be obtained from competent
Government authority and attached along with the application.
3) The candidates should not be recipients of any other scholarship or financial help from any
4) The candidates should not have received TNAI scholarship during last 5 years.
● General Instructions:-
1) Application forms should be recommended and signed by the
a) Principal / Head of Institute
b) President/Secretary of the concerned TNAI State Branch.
2) The completed application forms addressed to: The Secretary General, The Trained Nurses Association of India, L-17, Florence Nightingale Lane, Green Park, NewDelhi-110016
★ Application should be sent to TNAI Headquarters on or before August 31, 2021.
● Documents Required:-
1) Certificate of ANM/GNM/PC B.Sc (N)/ B.Sc (N), as applicable.
2) Nurses & Midwives Council Registration Certificate.
3) Mark sheet of higher Secondary or equivalent examination
4) Certificate of annual family income of the candidate from competent Government authority.
5) Photocopy of TNAI Life membership card.
6) Bank account details of the applicant with copy of front page of Bank pass book and a crossed & cancelled cheque.
● Contact Details:-
The Trained Nurses Association of India, L-17, Florence Nightingale Lane, Green Park, NewDelhi-110016
2) Email- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Phone- 01140195407, 01140195409
◆ Website- https://www.tnaionline.org