◆ Last Date – 31 October 2022
◆ Scholarships Amount : Rs. 50,000/- per annum
● Eligible courses for Scholarship:-
Engineering degree Or Diploma
◆ Eligibility Criteria:
1) Students with disabilities who are enrolled in the first year of engineering degree course or first year for diploma or direct second year of degree, diploma course in an AICTE recognized college or university are eligible to apply for saksham scholarship.
2) Students with more than 40% disability are eligible to apply for the Able Scholarship.
3) Family income of Student should not be more than Rs.8 lakh per annum in the current financial year to apply for saksham scholarship.
– Copy of SSC/10th certificate & mark sheet,
– Copy of HSC/12th certificate & mark sheet (In case of Degree level).
– Copy of ITI certificate & mark sheet (In case of Lateral Entry for Diploma level)
– Copy of Diploma certificate (In case of Lateral Entry for Degree level).
– Disability Certificate .
– Study/ Bonafide Certificate (Appendix-I).
– Annual Family Income Certificate (Appendix-II).
– AADHAAR Card
◆ Note:- Students who are already in receipt of any of the scholarships (Central Govt. / State Govt. / AICTE Sponsored), are not eligible to apply for SAKSHAM Scholarship.
◆ Contact Details:
Phone- 01206619540, 011-29581118
◆ Website: Scholarships.gov.in
◆ Link for Online Application: https://scholarships.gov.in
● Download Information Brochure – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wUiqSdHzFqv9ZqbkmeXDQ8MFEpi2v_Di/view?usp=drivesdk
● Download Frequently Asked Questions – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vBsuF8P68kV-FuXXUV__aynnqe1mShDW/view?usp=drivesdk