◆ Scholarship Amount / Benifits:- Scholarship Upto Rs. 75,000/- per year
◆ Last Date for Application :- 30th November 2023
◆ Eligible Courses :-
- Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering.
- BA / PGDM.
- Chartered Accountancy after securing a minimum of 90% marks in class XII and qualifying CPT conducted by Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India.
- CFA after securing a minimum of 90% marks in Class XII and qualifying Foundation Test.
- LLB after securing a minimum of 90% marks in Class XII and passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams.
- Journalism and Mass Communication
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students who secured minimum 90% marks in Class XII of the examination & secured admission in first year of any courses mentioned in eligible courses section are eligible for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship.
2) Only students whose Annual family Income is not be more than Rs. 3.50 lakhs are eligible for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship.
◆ DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
(i) Duly filled-in and affixed photographed application form on the prescribed format for each academic year.
ii) Mark Sheets of all previous academic qualifications, starting from Class – X.
(iii) Pass Certificates of Class X and XII examination.
(iv) Pass 90% marks or more in Class XII
(v) A copy of latest pay slip and I.T. Returns of all the earning members of the family. OR Copy of the family Income Certificate issued by the Area SDM or Tehsildar or BDO.
(vi) A certificate by the institution stating that
(a) the candidate will not/has not been granted scholarship under any scheme of other private organization or religious or spiritual organization or Government authorities,
(b) has not taken admission through Management/Convenor Quota or any other Quota.
(vii) Affidavit (Part-III of Application Form).
(viii) Copy of results of all semesters’ examinations passed.
(ix) Copy of latest fee receipts issued by the University/Institutes.
(x) Details of the fee including Tuition Fee, Library, Hostel, Books etc. duly signed by the Principal/Administrator of the Institute may be attached with the application.
(xi) Copy of passbook of saving bank account of applicant for remittance of financial assistance, in cases where the applicant has already deposited the fee in the Institute/College and is seeking reimbursement. The Bank Account should be in the name of student. Name of student, bank account no. & IFSC Code must be mentioned on the copy of passbook/cheque.
(xii) Copy of bank statement of all saving bank accounts of all family members.
(xiii) The Admission Slip/letter by which the applicant has been offered admission by the University/Educational Institution.
(xiv) Copy of Ration Card/Aadhar Card/Voter I-Card/Pass-Port/Pan-Card or any other residence proof.
◆ Application Procedure:-
- Download Application Form Available on below mentioned link
- Duly filled application form with all the requisite documents should be sent ONLY through SPEED POST at Education Department, 80-A, Avtar Marg, Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009 (India).
◆ Note :-
Student securing admission through Management/Convenor Quota or any other Quota (method) except a WRITTEN COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION shall not be considered for scholarship
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation,
80-A, Avtar Marg, Nirankari Colony,
Email : email@example.com