◆ Scholarship Amount / Benifits:-
For Class 1-7 Students INR 5,000
For Class 8-10 Students – 8,000
For Post Graduation Students – 20,000
For Class 11-12 Students – 10,000
For Graduation Students – 15,000
◆ About Scholarship:-
Saksham scholarship is started by Mahindra finance under CSR initiative. Drivers Children studying from 1st standard to post graduation courses can apply for this scholarship.
◆ Who Can Apply:-
Students studying in 1st Standard to Post Graduation
◆ Eligibility Criteria: –
1) Students from Maharashtra, Gujrat, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh currently studying in 1st Standard to Postgraduation are eligible to apply for this scholarship
2) Only students who passed there previous year examination with minimum 60% are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
3) Only students whose family income is less than or equal to ₹ 3 Lakh are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4) Only students whose One of the parents is a driver (LMV or LCV) and holds a valid driving license are eligible for scholarship.
◆ Note –
Students studying in any professional courses like Pharmacy, Engineering, Diplomas, MBBS, Law etc. are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
◆ Documents Required:-
- STUDENT PHOTOGRAPH
- Admission Proof – 2023-2024 Fee Receipt, 2023-2024 I card, 2023-2024 Admission Letter, Bonafide Certificate on School or College Letterhead
- DRIVING LICENSE OF PARENT/GUARDIAN (FRONT SIDE)
- DRIVING LICENSE OF PARENT/GUARDIAN (BACK SIDE)
- PROOF OF INCOME OF PARENT/GUARDIAN (ANY ONE)- FORM 16A, Income Certificate from government Authority, Income Certificate on employers Letter Head, Salary Slip, Affidavit
- AADHAAR CARD OF STUDENT (FRONT SIDE)
- AADHAAR CARD OF STUDENT (BACK SIDE)
- BANK PASSBOOK OR CANCELLED CHEQUE
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ To Download Bonafide Certificate :-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Mobile – 8447733263