◆ Last date for online application :– 18th December 2022
◆ Scholarship Amount:
Rs 20,000 per Annum for those who completed 12th OR Diploma and enrolled in Graduation or ITI.
Rs 10,000 per Annum for girl students enrolled in 11th standard.
◆ Eligible Courses for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship : –
3) Any degree course
6) business courses
7) Class XI (only for girls who have passed 10th)
8) Courses in Arts, Science, Comerce
9) Vocational Courses
◆ About Scholarship:-
The objective of LIC Golden Jublee Scholarship is awarded to meritorious students belonging to Economically Weaker Sections so as to provide them with better opportunities for higher education and employment. LIC Golden Jublee Scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a Government or Private college/university. It will also cover technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and also Integrated Courses after XII Std.
◆ Eligibility :
- Only Students Secured minimum 60% marks in academic year 2021-2022 are eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Students who admitted in Direct 2 nd Year Engineering Degree courses or take regular admission in the 1 st Year of Engineering Degree courses after completing Diploma shall be eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship.
● Eligibility For Regular Scholar
1) Students who have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2021-22 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs 2,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for scholarship.
Scholarship is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Integrated Courses, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
2) Students who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2021-22 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,50,000 per annum are eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. Scholarship is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Vocational Courses through Government recognized colleges institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
● For Special Girl Child Scholar
To encourage education to girl child, Special scholarship for Girl Child will be provided to girl students completed 10th examination in academic year 2021-2022 & Currently pursuing higher studies in Intermediate / 10 + 2 pattern ( 11th Standard ) / Vocational or Diploma Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) for two years. Girl Students who have passed Class 10th exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2021-22 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs. 2,50,000 per annum are eligible to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Special Girl Child scholarship.
◆ Duration Of Scholarship :- Scholarship will be provided for the entire duration of the course.
◆ Family Income Limit:-
For Students passed 12th or Diloma- Rs 2,00,000 per annum
For Students passed 10th Examination- Rs 2,50,000 per annum
( If woman (widow/single mother/unmarried) is the sole bread earner of the family – Family Income Limit Rs.4 lakhs per annum )
◆ Mode Of Scholarship Application :- Online
◆ Required Documents: –
(You need to have the following documents while filling the form even if you do not want to upload them on the website)
1 Aadhaar card
2 Class X, XI, XII,Diploma Marksheet
3 bank passbooks
4 Proof of income
- For LIC Scholarship Students will be selected on the basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th / Diploma and annual income of the family.
- Final Selection of candidates shall be done on merit based on the list of candidates eligible for selection in the descending order of marks obtained. In case of tie in the percentage of marks, students whose parent is having lowest income shall be given preference for scholarship.
- Students who are pursuing courses under any stream through Correspondence or Part Time (Evening or Night Classes) / private candidates shall not be eligible for Scholarship.
- Only one student in the family can apply for this scholarship.
- Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
◆ For information Brochure and Guidelines Download :-
◆ For More Information about Scholarship :-
◆ Link for apply online :
◆ Website :– www.licindia.in