For Diploma Courses
◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹ 10,000
◆ Last Date:- 01/10/2022
◆ About Scholatship:-
JSW UDAAN scholarship is provided by JSW Foundation to students who are currently studying in any Diploma Courses.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student pursuing full time Diploma course and scoring minimum 60% and above in 10th examination are eligible for JSW UDAAN scholarship application.
2) Students belonging from the nearby villages of the Vijaynagar, Dolvi, Salem, Kalmeshwar, Mumbai, Barmer, Vasind, Palghar, Dharapuram, Mangalore, Ennore, Goa, Tuticorin, Ratnagiri, Sholtu, Patiala JSW plant locations are only eligible for for JSW UDAAN Scholarship application.
3) Only Students whose family income is less than 8 lakh can apply for JSW UDAAN Scholarship.
4) Students studying in any year of diploma courses and secured minimum 60% in previous academic year can apply for JSW UDAAN Scholarship.
◆ Eligible Courses :-
Course Level : Diploma
1) D.Ed.-Diploma in Education (DEd)
3) Diploma in Export and Import Management course
4) Diploma in Fashion Design
5) Diploma in Interior Designing
6) Diploma in Acting & Drama
7) Diploma in advertising and commercial management
8) Diploma in Event Management
9) Diploma in Film Editing
10) Diploma in Film Making
11) Diploma in Design
12) D.Pharma-Diploma in Pharmacy(DPharma)
13) Diploma in Mettulurgy
14) Diploma in Chemical
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook
6) 10th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Previous academic year College Marksheets (Except first year students)
10) PAN No/Domicile certificate – Optional document
◆ Link for information about JSW Udaan scholarship :-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee