◆ Scholarship Amount:- Rs.1,00,000/- To Rs.10,00,000/-
◆ Last Date of online Registration:- 8th March 2021
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Candidates should be Indian nationals who are graduates of a recognised Indian University and have secured at least 60% in their last academic examination.
2) Candidates who are at the beginning of the second year of their overseas studies (Fall 2021– Spring 2022) are also eligible to apply. This is applicable only if the minimum duration of course is 2 years.J N Tata scholars who have fully repaid their existing loan scholarship are eligible to apply.
3) Candidates in the final year of the degree course and those awaiting results are eligible to apply. Candidates may apply even if they do not have the admission/offer letters, at the time of making the application, from the Universities to which they have applied for the academic year 2021-2022. However they must update their applications status with the Endowment once they secure admission.
4) Candidates not older than 45 years as on 30th June, 2021, with a good academic record and experience in their fields, specialisation or training may also apply.
◆ Not eligible:-
1) If you do not have an undergraduate degree from a recognised University in India, you are not eligible to apply.
2) Candidates going abroad for seminars, conferences and undergraduate studies are not eligible for the J. N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship.
◆ For more information visit the website mentioned below – https://www.jntataendowment.org/
◆ Online application link – http://126.96.36.199/TataEndowment/index.jsp