◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹ 30000
◆ Last Date:- 03/01/2022
◆ About Scholatship:-
TSS Aatmanirbhar aims at providing financial aid to students who have less financial support but have the caliber to pursue their education further which will empower themselves and build a sustainable future for their growing family
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student pursuing full time Diploma course and scoring minimum 60% in class 10th & 12th and previous year examination are eligible for scholarship.
2) Scholarship is available to only Girl student whose family income is less than 600000.00
3) This scholarship is only for girl students, boy’s are not eligible for scholarship.
4) Girl Students belonging from Maharashtra only eligible for the scholarship.
◆ Eligible Courses :-
Course Level : Diploma Course
-DIPLOMA IN AYURVEDIC NURSING
-DIPLOMA IN RURAL HEALTH CARE
-DIPLOMA IN ANM (Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery)
-DIPLOMA IN GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheets
7) Current year fees receipts/fees structure
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
9) Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
10) PAN No/Domicile certificate
◆ For more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee