( CUMMINS NURTURING BRILLIANCE SCHOLARSHIP )
◆Scholarships Benifits :-
– Full Admission and Tuition Fees of College
– University charges,
– Developmental & Exams fees
– Laptops for Engineering Degree (BE) students
– Mentoring by Cummins senior employees
– E-learning Softskills module to improve employability
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Name :
Diploma in engineering ( Any Branch )
Engineering ( Any Branch )
◆ About Scholarship:-
In 2006, Cummins India Foundation (CIF) initiated the ‘Cummins Scholarship Program’ for meritorious students from financially and socially disadvantaged backgrounds to pursue professional degree and diploma courses. Till date, the CIF program has provided scholarships to 1739 students. Cummins also entrusts these scholars to its senior employees, who as mentors provide guidance to selected students through the entire duration of the course.
1) Students currently Studying in 1st, 2nd & 3rd year of Engineering (Degree) OR 1st, 2nd year of Diploma and secured minimum 60% in 10th & 12th examination are eligible for scholarship.
2) Students scored minimum 60% in all their previous examinations are eligible for scholarship application. ( For Students studying in 2nd & 3rd year of Engineering OR 1st, 2nd year of Diploma )
3) Only students studying in and around Ahmednagar, Indore (Pithampur & Dewas), Jamshedpur, Phaltan & Pune, are eligible for scholarship.
4) Private tuition fees, expenses for accommodation like Hostel, mess, transport, bus expenses etc, Canteen or cafeteria charges and/ or, Deposits whether refundable/ non-refundable or caution money demanded by the Educational Institution etc. are not covered under the scholarship.
◆ Application Procedure:-
1 Online application
2 Aptitude test
3 Personal interview
- Students must not be more than 25 years of age to apply for Cummins Scholarship.
- For Cummins Scholarship Preference will be given to students studying in 1st or 2nd year of Engineering or diploma.
- The total family income of the students, from all sources, should not exceed ₹. 3 Lacs (Three lakhs) per annum.
- Students studying in the last year of Engineering degree / diploma and the post graduate students are not eligible for Cummins Scholarship.
- Cummins Scholarship is not available if anybody from applicant’s family has availed the scholarship.
- Students can avail Cummins Scholarship either for diploma or degree. Not for both.
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆Link for more information about Cummins scholarship :-
◆To Know more about, how to Apply for Cummins scholarship? (download Application Manual ) :-