◆ About Scholarship:-
VidyaVikas Scholarship is a scholarship provided by Eaton India Foundation. Students studying in Under-Graduation courses can apply for VidyaVikas Scholarship. VidyaVikas Scholarship is designed for helping students across India who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. VidyaVikas scholarships would encourages students to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities. Those students selected for scholarship will get Rs 50000 scholarship for Under Graduation Courses study.
◆ Last Date :- 30th November 2022
◆Scholarships Amount :-₹ 50000 ( ₹ Fifty Thousand Only)
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students Studying in any Year of below mentioned Under-graduate courses, who secured Minimum 75% in 12th Standard exam are eligible for VidyaVikas Scholarship.
2) Students from all over India can apply for VidyaVikas Scholarship.
◆ Eligible Courses :-
BA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc, BA, B.E/B.Tech
◆ Document required:-
1) Proof of Identity
2) Proof Of Address
3) 10th, 12th Marksheets
4) For 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year Students – Previous academic Year Marksheet
5) Income Certificate
6) Student Bank Passbook
7) Admission letter / Bonafide Certificate
8) Current Year College fees receipt/Fee Structure
9) Applicant Photo
10) PAN No / Domicile certificate- Optional document
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ For more information about scholarship :-
For scholarship First preference will be given to Students belonging from states of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Puducherry.
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person – Rajesh Mishra
◆ Website: – https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in