◆ About Scholarship:-
In the 2021-2022 academic years, TDTU offers about 200 scholarships to international students of foreign nationalities
- September semester: 15th June, 2021
- January semester: 15th October, 2021
Undergraduate programs taught in Vietnamese language
This program offers 50 scholarships of 100% and 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fee and dormitory fee. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 1-year Vietnamese language course as a requirement and preparation that provides the students the language ability to study the next 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in Vietnamese language (Pharmacy course is added 1 more year).
Undergraduate programs taught in English language
This program offers about 50 scholarships of 100% and about 50 scholarships of 50% including tuition fee and dormitory fee. The scholarships are granted to eligible students to study a 4-year Bachelor’s program taught in English language.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
- Applicants are graduated senior high school or equivalence students in the period 2020-2021.
- Your final year senior high school GPA is from 6.5 (scale 10.0). According to the applicant’s high school academic performance, the TDTU scholarship council at selects the ones with strongest academic performances to offer the scholarships until they are no longer available.
- For the undergraduate programs taught in English language, you must have a further IELTS 5.0 or above. Equivalent certificate of English language proficiency is acceptable including TOEFL iBT: 45, Cambridge Exams: PET/FCE 140, Cambridge BEC Pre. 140, BULATS 40, TOEIC (4 skills): Listening and Reading 550, Writing 120, Speaking 120. (The English language proficiency certificate must be valid within two year from the test date until 01 October 2021).
◆ Result Announcement Date:-
- September semester: before 30th August, 2021
- January semester: before 30th December, 2021
◆ APPLYING PROCESS
Step 1: Download and fill in the Application Form in English language
Step 2: Write a new email with email subject: “Application 2021-2022_Your full name_Your nationality“.
Step 3: Attach the Application Form & necessary scanned Documents for Reviewing Process.
Step 4: Send the email to Admission Team via: email@example.com.
College of International Studies
Room F602, Building F, Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
2) Telephone: (+84) 283 77 55 108 – 3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Hotline: 0935035270