Based on needs, this scheme offers partial assistance to college (till graduation – except engineering stream) and school-going (STD VIII onwards) students towards their fees.
◆ Last date for application :-
January 31, 2022.
Applicants must submit proof that the fees have been paid.
◆ Eligibility criteria
- Students should apply for the current academic year i.e., for the AY 2021-2022.
- Students studying in colleges / schools located within Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas are eligible to apply
- Student should have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination (ATKT students are not eligible to apply)
- A maximum of two children from the same family can apply
◆ Documents Required:-
- Application stating students and family’s background.
- Marksheet for the A Y 2020-2021
- Fee receipt for the A Y 2021-2022
- Family Income Proof
◆Send us your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org along with these documents.
◆ Contact Details:-
Bombay House, 24, Homi Mody Street,
Mumbai 400 001, India
Phone- 02266658282 / 0226665 8013
Emial :- email@example.com
◆ For More Information Link- https://www.tatatrusts.org/our-work/individual-grants-programme/education-grants
7 thoughts on “★Tata Trust Scholarship ★”
Thanks for scholarships
Sir I have a scholarship for education
We will recommend you to kindly share the scholarship name with our email. In case you have any additional details you can add it on also.
Is this scholarship available for students pursuing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in Bhopal?
We regret to inform you that this scholarship is only for those who is located in Mumbai.
Thanking so much for your kind coparation
Comments are closed.