Based on needs, this scheme offers partial assistance to college (till graduation – except engineering stream) and school-going (STD VIII onwards) students towards their fees.
◆ Last date for application :-
January 31, 2022.
Applicants must submit proof that the fees have been paid.
◆ Eligibility criteria
- Students should apply for the current academic year i.e., for the AY 2021-2022.
- Students studying in colleges / schools located within Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas are eligible to apply
- Student should have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination (ATKT students are not eligible to apply)
- A maximum of two children from the same family can apply
◆ Documents Required:-
- Application stating students and family’s background.
- Marksheet for the A Y 2020-2021
- Fee receipt for the A Y 2021-2022
- Family Income Proof
◆Send us your request to
email@example.com along with these documents.
◆ For More Information Link- https://www.tatatrusts.org/our-work/individual-grants-programme/education-grants