◆ About Scholarship:-
Based on Students needs, this scholarship scheme offers financial assistance to students who are studying in STD VIII to Graduation.
◆ Last date for application :-
31st January 2023.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Standard 8th. 9th, 10th, ITI, 11th, 12th, any Under Graduation courses, any Medical Stream courses.
◆ Eligibility criteria:-
1) Students studying in above mentioned courses & students colleges / schools located within Mumbai / Mumbai suburban areas are eligible to apply for Scholarship application.
2) Students who should have secured at least a pass class in their previous examination are eligible to apply for scholarship.
3) Maximum of two Students from one family can apply for scholarships.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Application stating students’ and family’s background.
2) Marksheet for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
3) Fee receipts for the academic year 2022-2023.
4) Family Income Proof – Latest Pay Slip or Employer Letter.
◆ Application Procedure:-
If you are eligible for a scholarship send your application and above-mentioned documents and scan copies by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students studying in the Engineering stream are not eligible for scholarship applications.
- ATKT students are not eligible to apply for Scholarship applications.
- To Receive a tata trust scholarship before applying for scholarship students must pay the college or school fees because Applicants must submit proof that the college or school fees have been paid when they apply for a scholarship.
- While sending applications for scholarships students should send one single pdf of all documents mentioned in the documents required section.
◆ For More Information Visit:-