◆ Last Date:- 4 th August 2022
◆ SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT:-
1) General Degree ₹ 30,000 per year
2) Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Hotel Management, Architecture ₹ 1.25 lakh per year
3) Medical / BDS or Equivalent Degree ₹ 3 lakh per year
4) Hostel Fee For All Degree – Rs 1 lakh per year
◆ Eligible Courses:-
1) General Degree Courses like B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Hon.)/ BBA/BCA
2) Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Hotel Management, Architecture
3) Medical / BDS or Equivalent Medical Stream Degree courses
1) Students Who are Domicile of Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh & Passed 10+2 Exam from JKBOSE or CBSE affiliated schools located in Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh and taking admission in above-mentioned courses are eligible for scholarship application.
2) Students Who are Domicile of Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh & Passed 10+3 Diploma from Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh Polytechnic for admission directly in the second year of engineering are eligible for scholarship application.
3) Only Students Who’s Family income not exceeding more than Rs. 8.00 Lakh per annum are eligible for scholarship application.
◆ Document Required:-
1) Certificate of domicile of the State of Jammu & Kashmir
2) Certificate of Class 12th and 10th Examination (for candidates who have passed class 12th examination)
3) Polytechnic Diploma Certificate (for Diploma candidates)
4) Income Certificate
5) Students applying under reserved quota must produce Caste Certificate (SC/ST/SEBC) issued by State Government authority.
6) Persons with Disabilities (PwD) must submit Disability Certificate subject to Govt. Norms.
7) Passport Size photograph
8) Scanned Signature
9) Bank Details of student:
10) AADHAR card
◆ Mode of Application:- Online
◆ To Download notification, Instruction manual :-
◆ Link for online Application:-
Students are not eligible for scholarship application if they
1) Not applied through online registration on AICTE Portal
2) Admission taken other than selected pool of Institutions offered by AICTE
3) Availing benefits from other Govt./Non-Govt. Scheme
4) Admission to the course is through Management Quota
5) Joined Institution other than AICTE allotted Institution
6) Pursuing any Diploma / Post Graduate Programme
7) taken Admission is through Agents/NGOs
8) Absent during the counseling
9) Joined other than allotted Institution
◆ Contact details:-
Prof. (Dr) Ajeet Angral – 9419144030
ALL INDIA COUNCIL FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 Website: www.aicte-india.org
Phone – 011-29581007/29581010/43/51