◆ Last date application:- 4th July 2021
◆ About scholarship:-
This program intends to foster the engagement between the University and India in our investment in research, collaboration with industry partners and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential.
◆ Schloarship Amount:– 40,000 dollars
1) must be a citizen and current resident of India
2) have received an unconditional offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the University of Sydney.
◆Note: Students are not eligible if they are a permanent resident of Australia, or if they have previously held a University of Sydney
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded annually, consisting of:
1) 3 x $40,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years.
2) 10 x $20,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
3) 15 x $10,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate
◆ Link of the application:- https://sydneyuniversity.formstack.com/forms/ssisp