◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹50,000 (Fifty Thousand Only )
◆ Last Date:- 26th January 2023
◆ About Scholarship:-
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation provides Merit-cum-Means Scholarships to students pursuing professional courses in India. The aim of the Scholarship program is to offer help to deserving students who have secured the admission on the basis of merit at premier colleges in India. Thirty percent of total scholarships are reserved for women. Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship is offered to students pursuing Engineering, MBBS, Pharmacy, IT, and Architecture courses in Government or private Institutes in India.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Under-Graduation in Engineering, MBBS, Pharmacy, IT, and Architecture and other undergraduate courses
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Only students who secured minimum 65% or above Marks in 12th ( CGPA of at least 6.5) are eligible for Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship.
2) Only students whose Annual Family Income is less than 6 Lac are eligible for Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship.
3) The scholarship is available for all professionals courses – engineering, medical, architecture, etc, and other undergraduate courses.
-Those Students who are already availing of scholarship from any source can also apply for Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship.
- For Scholarship Preference will be given to students whose parents are working / salaried. ( Students Should submit salary certificate/income tax return proof )
◆ Documents Required:-
1) 10th and 12th Marksheets/Certificates
2) Academic Marksheets for all semesters/term-wise scores
3) Bonafide Certificate from College
4) Admission Letter / Rank Certificate
5) Counselling letter for Seat Allotment
6) Proof of Semester/Annual fees paid by the students
7) Copy of Scholarship Letter/fee waiver/Education Loan, if you are availing any.
8) Residence Proof or Ration Card or Parent’s ID Proof
9) Copy of Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID
10) Family Income Proof- Salary Certificate/Salary Slip (For 3 Months)/IT Return Form/Any other document justifying your family income
11) Agricultural land documents / Pics of Shop
12) Copy of Electricity Bill (3 months)
13) Education Loan Proof, if any
14) Rent Agreement, if any
15) House Pictures (Inside/Outside) & Family Photograph
16) Institute Bank details attested by the Institute
◆ Scholarship Application Procedure:-
1) Download the Application Form available on below link and fill it out by hand.
2) Scan the filled Application Form along with other documents.
3) Save the scanned application form and other documents in a folder with your name.
4) Upload the folder with your name at the below link. https://www.dropbox.com/request/74jkApvY5hckh4hJaqxd
(Note:- Folder/File/Documents without your name will not be considered)
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Upload scholarship Application :-
◆ Link for Download the Application Form :-