◆ About Scholarship:-
Siemens Limited has launched the 9th edition of Siemens Scholarship Program. Based on the German model of Dual Education, the program hones youth to become industry-ready engineers, and launch a sustainable career in engineering, R&D or manufacturing. Under this program, Siemens provides financial assistance to deserving meritorious students. Additionally, internships, mechatronics, soft skills trainings, projects and mentorships provided by Siemens will also acquaint these bright minds with the dynamics of the industry, thereby leading to their holistic development. The scholarship program is available for students throughout the four years of graduation and 50% of scholarships is reserved for girls. As of 2021, 935 students from 93 government engineering colleges across 26 states in India have been part of the Siemens Scholarship Program.
◆ Scholarship Benifits :
1) Reimbursement of tuition fees and Allowances for books, stationery, hostel, additional classes, etc
2) Holistic development program with internships at Siemens and other multinational companies
◆ Last date for online Application: January 10, 2022
◆ Eligibility criteria:
1)First-year students of Government Engineering colleges from the following streams:
- Mechanical / Production
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Instrumentation are eligible for scholarship.
2) Age Limit: Up to 20 years
3) Students Secured Minimum 60% aggregate in SSC examination and
Minimum 50% in HSC EXAMINATION WITH minimum 60% PCM aggregate are eligible for scholarship.
4) Annual family Income should Not more than Rs. 2 lakhs
◆ Contact :
E-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
◆ Online Application Link:
◆ For More Information about Scholarship visit:-
◆ Download notification:-