The foundation is one of the top NGOs in Bangalore and has setup several schools, colleges, hospitals and constructed many pathshalas (rural schools) apart from initiating and running many welfare schemes and vocational courses for the benefit of the poor and deprived. Besides awarding scholarships to more than 12000 students each year, the Foundation has been extending financial support to more than 500 charitable institutions annually to sustain their activities for over 46 years now.
◆ Last Date:- 31 December 2021
◆ Scholarship for:-
11th and 12th student
◆ Scholarship Amount:-
Rs. 500 for boys
Rs. 700 for girls
◆ Marks Required:-
• For Karnataka: Boys 70%
• For West Bengal: Boys 65%
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Family Income Limits:
a) For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable.
b) For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like Tahsildar,Revenue Officer, BDO, Gram Pradhan, President of Village Panchayat etc. are acceptable. In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
2) A student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
3) Scholarships will be given in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes
where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
4) Applications should be sent to the address given below:
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
◆ Document Required:-
1) Photocopy of Marks Card of last examination passed.
2) Photocopy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card. (If it does not contain date of birth, any other proof of date of birth to be submitted, additionally).
3) Photocopy of Income Certificate (For Category A & B i.e. PUC and ITI students, photocopy of BPL card or Income Certificate should
be submitted. For category C,D & E i.e. Graduate , Post Graduate, Diploma, Engineering & Medical students, photocopy of the
Income Certificate issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. should be submitted. The
Income Certificate should not be more than 4 years old as on date of the application and its validity should be in force.
Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit death certificate of his/her parents.
4) Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
5) For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable.
6) For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.( if applicable )
7) For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO
ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card
iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
1) Only those application forms which are downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained.
2) Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained.
1) Please ensure information & documents furnished are absolutely genuine and correct, failing which action will be taken as we have stringent system of checking and verification by which some persons were caught and punished in the past.
◆ Download Form & Annexure :-
◆ Application Link:-