◆ Scholarship Amount / Benefits:– Educational Financial Support
◆ Last Date:- 31st August 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
Rotary Club of Mulund provide scholarship to deserving & needy students for there education under Rotary clubs DISCON Vocational Learning Scholarship program.
◆ Eligible Course:-
1) Course Name :
Any Under Graduation courses Or Post Graduation courses Or courses after 10th OR 12th which create employment opportunity for students are eligible scholarship application.
( Corses like I.T.I, Engineering degree or diploma, medicine, Pharmacy, Tourism, Mass Media, Bsc IT, MBA )
**If you have any query regarding eligible courses kindly contact rotary club phone numbers mentioned on contact details section or Contact Team maxima on any social media account.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students Studying any year of in any courses which create employment opportunity for students are eligible scholarship.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Passport size Photo.
2) Aadhaar Card.
3) 10th Marksheet.
4) Electricity Bill of Your Current Home.
5) Salary Slip of Your Father or IT Return if Businessman.
(Tahsildar Income Certificate not acceptable).
6) 11th/Diploma First Year Marksheet (If applicable).
7) 12th/Diploma Second Year Marksheet (If applicable).
8) Diploma 3rd/Degree First Year Marksheet (If applicable) 9. Degree 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year Marksheet (If applicable).
◆ Scholarship procedure:-
1) Online Application
2) Personal physical interview
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
- This scholarship is not provided for Foreign Education, or Courses, where Annual Fee is more than Rs.3 Lac.
- This Scholarship is in the form of intrest Free Loan, So that loan scholarship amount is to be returned, in installments, after the student joins employment.
- This Scholarship is not provided for School Education.
- Students from All over Maharashtra can apply for Scholarship.but For Scholarship Preference will be given to students staying or studying in and around Mulund.
- There is no any minimum marks criteria for scholarship.
- Also there is no any Maximum Family income criteria for scholarship.
◆Visit Youtube Channel for Information about Scholarship:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Rotary Club of Mulund, 5060, Bhandup Ind. Estate, Pannalal Compound, LBS Road, Bhandup West, Mumbai 400078
Tel: 49724760, 4015 9411, 4015 9509, 4015 4859
What’sApp:97690-79853, 83560 12866
Contact Person- Sudhir Joshi: 83560 12866, Rajesh Gupta: 80970 20280, Rajesh Agarwal: 98200 65990, Nirmal Ganatra: 9819719495