◆ Scholarship Amount :– Rs. 25,000/- (Rupees twenty five thousand)
◆ Last Date to Apply :- 30th December 2022
1) Only students residing in Pune Municipal Corporation area ffrom minimum last three year are eligible to apply for scholarship
2) Students who secured minimum 80% in ( acdemic year 2021-2022 ) 12th examination are eligible for scholarship application.
3) If student of Pune Municipal Corporation school or night school student or backward class student such student must have at least 70% marks in class XII.
4) If the student having 40% disability, such student should have at least 65% marks in class XII.
5) Students are eligible for scholarship, if student passed 12th examination during academic year 2021-2022 and taken admission in government or university approved college in any course.
◆ Necessary Documents:-
1) Proof of residence of family within Pune Municipal Corporation limits for at least 3 years is required to attach Municipal Tax Receipt or Light Bill or Telephone Bill (Landline) or Cottage Photo Pass / Cottage Service Charge Receipt / Rent Agreement for last 3 years.
2) Attested copy of applicant’s Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook
3) Birth certificate/school certificate or bonafide certificate required for proof of age
4) Caste certificate must be attached in case of backward class
5) Handicapped students must attach proof of disability
6) College admission letter & fee receipt required
7) Attested copy of ration card
Students are eligible for scholarship, if student passed 12th examination during academic year 2021-2022 and taken admission in government or university approved college in any course.
◆ For more information link:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
1800 1030 222 (Toll Free)
Address- Pune Municipal Corporation Main Building, Near Mangala Theatre, Shivaji Nagar, Pune- 411 005
◆Official Website: https://www.pmc.gov.in/en/educational-schemes