◆ Scholarship Benefits :-
1) Scholarship Amount-
For Sub Junior sportspersons-
Rs. 15,000 per month (For Sport-persons participation in National level sports competition)
Rs. 20,000 per month (For Sport-persons participation in Inter-national level sports competition)
For Junior sportspersons-
Rs. 20,000 per month (For Sport-persons participation in National level sports competition)
Rs. 25,000 per month (For Sport-persons participation in Inter-national level sports competition)
For Senior sportspersons-
Rs. 25,000 per month (For Sport-persons participation in National level sports competition)
Rs. 30,000 per month (For Sport-persons participation in Inter-national level sports competition)
2) Health insurance cover for Rs. 5,00,000/- (Five lakhs only)
◆ Last Date:- 21 September 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
The objective of Sports Scholarship scheme of ONGC is to provide financial assistance to the upcoming young talented sportspersons who have the potential to excel in their respective sports. This will help them pursue their dream, bring acclaim & laurels to the country and inspire younger generation for engaging in sports activities.
◆ Eligible Sports for ONGC Sports Scholarship :-
Wrestling, Shooting, Para Sports, Gymnastic, Boxing, Archery, Archery, Volleyball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Squash, Kabaddi, Hockey, Golf, Football, Cricket, Chess, Carrom, Billiards & Snooker, Basketball, Badminton, Atheltics
◆ Selection Criteria for Scholarship:-
For ongc sport scholarship sportpersons will be selected based on proficiency of the sports person in there sport. The proficiency of the sports person will be evaluated on the basis of their participation / performance in National & International tournaments / events recognized by National / International Sports Federations / Associations.
◆ Link for more information about ONGC Sports Scholarship :-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
- Indian citizen Sportsperson who not be availing any scholarship / stipend from any other organization can apply for ONGC Sport Scholarship.
- The ONGC Sport scholarship will be granted to the sportspersons of 14 to 25 years of age. Minimum age of 14 years will be considered as on 1st April 2022. However, minimum age criteria for scholarship in Chess, Gymnastics & Swimming will be 10 years.
- The maximum age for which scholarship can be granted is 25 years. Therefore, applicant’s upto the age of 24 years as on 1 st April 2022 can apply for the sports scholarship.
- Sportspersons who receive ONGC Sport scholarship may be given chance to represent ONGC Team in PSPB / AIPSSPB and other competitions within country.
- Sportspersons who receive ONGC Sport scholarship shall be paid TA / DA and necessary expenditure for participation in the tournaments.
- Sportspersons who receive ONGC Sport scholarship shall also be provided playing kits with ONGC logo which they shall wear during their participation in the competitions.