Last date of application:– June 18th 2021.
This scholarship is based on cooperation between Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics and covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA-scholarship 2021 Autumn.
1) The training starts on December 6, 2021 and is completed part-time for 18 months, in parallel with regular work. Study trips are also made abroad.
2) covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA-scholarship 2021 Autumn.
1) To be eligible for the scholarship it is required that you have a degree equivalent to 180 credits and at least five years of relevant work experience.
2) Applicants must have very good English skills.
1)12 to 15 of the applicants are asked to provide a full application.
2) 5 to 7 finalists are interviewed and presented to the jury, consisting of representatives from Dagens Industri, utbildning.se and Stockholm School of Economics.
3) The jury selects the recipient of the scholarship.
Link of the application:-