◆ Last Date:- 30 November 2021
◆ Scholarship Amount : The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years.
◆ About Scholarship:
The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:]
1) Students who are pursuing First Year Diploma courses in government recognised polytechnics are eligible for this scholarship
2) Students who have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th /12th standard, and have secured admission in government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institutes for diploma courses are eligible for this scholarship
3) Students who have secured more than 60% marks in the 10th board examinations
4) Students should belong to low income group families. Both income and occupation of parents are taken into consideration to determine if the student is eligible for the scholarship.
◆ Please note:
1) Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, differently abled children, and children of armed forces personnel.
2) The application form needs to be filled online and the documents requested should also be uploaded while submitting the application form.
3) Kindly download the list of documents required and keep soft copies of the same ready before accessing the application form.
● Click on the following link to download the list of required documents list :- https://www.kcmet.org/List-of-documents-for-MAITS-2021.pdf
● Click on the following link to fill online application : – https://mapps.mahindra.com/feedbackform/?id=maits2021
◆ address –
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai 400001.