◆ Scholarship Amount:-
There will be at least 4 regional rounds, and the scholarship awarded for regional rounds will be as mentioned below :
– Regional Round: Winner – Rs 1,20,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
– Runner Up – Rs 60,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
Winners of the regional round will compete in the national finals which receive below mentioned scholarship benefits :
– Winner: Rs 3,00,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
– 1st Runner Up: Rs 1,70,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
– 2nd Runner Up: Rs 1,50,000 + Certificate + IET Membership
◆ Deadline:- 1st August 2021
IET India scholarship award is designed for undergraduate engineering students and rewards their creativity, innovation, leadership, and excellence.
IET India Scholarship Award evaluates participants across rigorous parameters that include academic performance, extracurricular activities, a range of outreach activities, and their ability to come up with engineering solutions to solve problems impacting society. The IET India Scholarship Award is advised and led by a highly empowered and respected advisory board, comprising academicians and corporate professionals of national repute who help build a strong framework for the IET India Scholarship Awards. As a part of the award process, in the first level, students are shortlisted based on their academic performance as well as extracurricular activities. They then progress to an online test on STEM subjects. Students that clear a cut-off score are then invited to present their technological solution to a pertinent societal challenge that impacts their region in the regional rounds. Winners of the region round finally battle it out in the national finals to win the title. Winners of the IET India Scholarship Awards will be engaged throughout the year via a series of activities for sharing knowledge, encouraging new ideas, and innovative collaboration with the next generation of engineers and technologists.
1) Students studying in their first, second, third year, or fourth year of Engineering degree ( BE / BTech ) in AICTE/UGC approved institution are eligible for scholarship application
2) Students Who are clearing All Exams in the First attempt are only eligible for scholarship.( if student previously have KT in any subject are not eligible )
3) Students should have secured a minimum 60% mark or (at least 6.5 CGPA out of 10) in aggregate for the semesters cleared so far.
4) Scholarship Application is open for all IET members and non-members and for all branches of engineering as recognised by the AICTE/UGC.
5) Students from AICTE/UGC-approved Institutions and national institutes are eligible to apply for scholarships.
1 Online Application –
2 Online test – The online test is taken for assessment of the applicants’ knowledge in engineering subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Science, Online test has 50 questions with multiple-choice options.
3 Regional Level Assessment- Presentation on the topic that will be given by the Jury members. The Presentation topic will have current relevance and is focused on solving a current societal challenge in that region
4 The National Finals – Presentation on students own vision and solution, as they see it, for an engineering problem that is relevant to the society. & Group Discussion
◆ Important Dates:-
1) Applications close on – August 01, 2022
2) Announcement of shortlisting for online test- August 03, 2022
3) Shortlisted students pick their slots to appear for the online test – on August 5-6, 2022
4) Online tests for shortlisted candidates – August 09-11 2022
5) Announcement of shortlisting for regional rounds- August 13, 2022
6) Regional presentation round open- September 13- 16, 2022
7) Announcement of regional rounds winners- September 23, 2022
8) National finals- October 18, 2022
9) Winner announcement- November 22-23, 2022
– This Scholarship is open to all engineering students from all engineering Fields / Branches
– There is no age limit for the applicant.
– IET Scholarship is also open for lateral entry students who join theBE / B.Tech programme in 2nd year.
◆ Link For more information about Scholarship:-
◆ Link For Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-