◆ Last Date: 15 Aug 2022
◆ Fellowship Amount:
– Rs.1,25,000/- per month as fellowship
– Research Grant of Rs.7.0 lakh every year for 5 years
◆ About Fellowship:-
INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship provides an opportunity to students who completed their Ph.D. and are interested to do post-doctoral research in both basic and applied science areas including engineering, medicine, agriculture, and veterinary sciences. This fellowship is a post-doctoral fellowship given to students for the period of 5 years.
➢ Indian citizens and People of Indian origin with PIO status having Ph.D. degrees (in science, mathematics, engineering, pharmacy, medicine, and agriculture-related subjects) from any recognized university in the world.
➢ Candidates should possess a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) marks throughout their academic profile starting from the Senior Secondary Examination (Class 12 onwards).
➢ Those who have submitted their Ph.D. theses and are awaiting the award of degree shall also be eligible. However, selection for the Fellowship will be confirmed only after the Ph.D. degree is awarded.
➢ The upper age limit as on 1st Jan 2022 is 32 years for General Category. However, for SC/ST/Women candidates, the upper age limit will be 37 years on the said date. For persons with benchmark disabilities (Divyangjan with not less than 40 percent of a specified
disability), the upper age limit will be 42 years.
➢ Publication(s) in highly reputed journals demonstrating outstanding research potential of the candidate.
➢ Candidates who are employed in regular/contractual positions within India may also apply for INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship for improvement and enhancement in their career prospects but, upon selection, the candidates will need to resign from the current job and organization before taking up the INSPIRE Faculty Fellowship. The candidates, who get selected for regular positions in any institute/university after submission of IFF application, would be entitled to receive the Research Grant only as INSPIRE Faculty Fellows.
Candidates who are within top 1% in Class 12 examination, IIT-JEE rank holders, 1st rank holders either in graduation or post-graduation level university examinations.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Passport size photograph
2) Class X Mark Sheet or Certificate
3) Mark sheets of educational qualifications (like 12th, UG & PG Program)
4) Ph.D. degree certificate
5) Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to SC/ST)
6) Proof of disability (for persons with bench mark disability only)
7) Appointment letter (if employed)
8) Details of Professional Training and Research Experience
9) Details of work done so far and significance of the scientific contribution.
10) List of publications in three categories viz. Published, accepted for publication and Submitted.
11) Proposed area of research and a brief outline of the proposal
◆ Link for downloading Fellowship notification:-
◆Link for Application:
◆ Contact Details: