◆ About Scholarship:-
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Institute of Research, Training and Human Development (SARATHI) provides Chhatrapati Rajaram Maharaj Sarathi Scholarship to students who are studying in Class 9th, 10th and 11th and who have passed the NMMS examination but have not been able to get the scholarship.
◆ Scholarship Amount / Benefits:- Financial assistance for education
◆ Last Date:– 30th August 2023
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Maratha, Kunbi, Kunbi Maratha and Maratha Any target group students who have passed the NMMS examination and are not receiving Central Government scholarship and studying in class 9 are eligible to apply for Chhatrapati Rajaram Maharaj Sarathi Scholarship.
2) Eligible students from the target group of Maratha, Kunbi, Kunbi Maratha and Maratha Kunbi who are studying regularly in class 10th must have passed the annual examination with 550 marks in class 9th.
3) Students studying in class 11 who have passed the annual examination in class 10 with 60% marks are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4) Annual income-
For Class 9th Student – Annual income of student’s parents (both parents combined) should be less than 3,50,000/- (literal rupees three lakh fifty thousand)
For Class 10th Student & Class 11th Student – The annual family income of the students studying in Class 10th & 11th for the year 2022-2023 should be less than 1,50,000/- (Literal Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand).
Note- Students who have passed the National Merit Cum Means Scholarship (NMMS) examination and qualified for the scholarship in the merit list of the Central Government are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Sarathi Scholarship Scheme is only for students studying in all Government, Government-recognised, Aided Local Self-Government schools in the state of Maharashtra.
Students studying in unaided schools as well as students in self-financed schools and junior colleges, students studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya, students studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, students taking advantage of concessional food and educational facilities of government hostels and students studying in military schools are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Income certificate of students from some joint families is in the name of grandfather, uncle, grandmother, aunt and other relatives. The name and relationship of the concerned student should be mentioned on the said certificate. Only along with such proof, the students should attach the ration card of the joint family along with the application and other students need not attach the ration card
1) Orginal copy of Aadhaar Card of the student.
2) Photocopy of first page of passbook containing student’s own name bank account (name, account number must be mentioned with IFSC code.)
3) Letter of recommendation in prescribed format signed by Headmaster / Principal
4) True copy of income certificate of student’s parents for the year 2022-2023 signed by Tehsildar
5) NMMS Exam Pass Mark Sheet/Result Sheet
6) Class 10th Marksheet – For students studying in Class 11th
7) Class 9th Marksheet – For students studying in Class 10th
For more information link:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
For Class 9 Students- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbd5Hfi2T82qV_5UaJDfDi19cMUeAgW31fvKeHJjV1Uyfn5g/viewform
For Class 10 Students – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeezmBa5P1S2McDLsO72rEPeHpobt0FCivDnfEt5idFSlqNfA/viewform
For Class 11 Student – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgm4D_ZEWGmpQxAF1y-Sfd4pcQDGlKs_O0LuKKCsT9hhCPEA/viewform
Address- Hon. Managing Director Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Institute of Research, Training and Human Development, Sarachi, Pune (Maharashtra) 411004