◆ Last Date For Online Application:- 30th November 2021
◆ About Scholarship:-
The Central sector scholarships are awarded on the basis of the results of Senior Secondary Examination. 82000 fresh scholarships per annum [41000 for boys and 41000 for girls] are awarded for pursuing graduate / postgraduate studies in colleges and universities and for professional courses, such as Medical, Engineering etc.
◆Scholarships Amount :-
1) Rs.10000/- per annum at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses.
2) Rs.20000/- per annum at Post Graduation level.
A student will be eligible for the scholarship for a total duration not exceeding 5 years. A scholarship under the scheme is renewable on year to year basis up to Post Graduate level in the same stream.
1) Students who are above 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream from the respective Board of Examination in Class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent and pursuing regular courses (not correspondence or distance mode) in Colleges/Institutions recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, UGC Act, 1956, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and respective regulatory authorities and not availing benefit of any other scholarship scheme including State run scholarship schemes/Fee waiver and reimbursement scheme are eligible under the scheme.
2) Family income limit – ₹8 lac per annum
3) Students pursuing Diploma courses are not eligible under the scheme.
4) Students who have completed Class-XII in the Academic Year 2020-21 and who are in the Top 20th percentile list of concerned Board (SEB/CBSE/CISCE) are eligible to apply for scholarship.
National Scholarship Division,
Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education,
West Block 1, 2nd Floor, Wing 6, Room No. 6, R. K. Puram, Sector 1, New Delhi 110066.
Phone : 011-26172917 / 26172491 /26165238
◆Website: – www.scholarships.gov.in
◆Link for apply online:-www.scholarships.gov.in
◆ Download Information Brochure:- (click on below link)
◆ Download Frequently Asked Questions:- (click on below link)