◆ Last Date :- 30 December 2022
◆ Scholarship Amount :- 15,000/-
1) Only students residing in Pune Municipal Corporation area from minimum last three year are eligible to apply for scholarship
2) Students who secured minimum 80% in ( acdemic year 2021-2022 ) 10th examination are eligible for scholarship application.
3) If the student belongs to Backward Category or studied in Pune Municipal Corporation’s regular/night school, he/she is required to have obtained minimum 70% in class X.
4) If the student having 40% disability, such student should have at least 65% marks in class X.
5) Students are eligible for scholarship, if student passed 10th examination during academic year 2021-2022 and applied at a recognized institute for further education.
◆ Necessary Documents:-
1) Proof of residence of family within Pune Municipal Corporation limits for at least 3 years is required to attach Municipal Tax Receipt or Light Bill or Telephone Bill (Landline) or Cottage Photo Pass / Cottage Service Charge Receipt / Rent Agreement for last 3 years.
2) Attested copy of applicant’s Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook
3) Birth certificate/school certificate or bonafide certificate required for proof of age
4) Caste certificate must be attached in case of backward class
5) Handicapped students must attach proof of disability
6) College admission letter & fee receipt required
7) Attested copy of ration card
8) 10th examination Marksheet.
◆ For more information link:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆Official Website: – https://www.pmc.gov.in/en/educational-schemes