◆ Scholarship Benifits:-
1) A new vivo Smartphone
2) Cash Scholarship of INR ₹ 1500
◆ Last Date:- 13/02/2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
vivo India, a premium global smartphone brand has joined hands with Vidyasaarathi for supporting
education of meritorious students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. The initiative
will include a financial scholarship award and a new vivo Smartphone which will empower them
digitally for uninterrupted access to online education.The smartphones will be helpful for the
students in the coming session 2022-23 for their 12th Board exams preparation.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level : Primary and Secondary
Course Name : Class 11 th
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student pursuing in any year of any undergraduate course (12+3) and scored minimum 50%
marks in the 10 th & 12 th Board Exams are eligible for scholarship.
2) Scholarship is available to student whose family income is less than 5,00,000.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Aadhar Details
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof Of Address
4) Bank passbook copy
5) 10th Board Marksheet
6) Income Certificate
7) Current Year Fee receipt/Fee Structure – Tuition and Non Tuition (Class 11th)
8) Bonafide Certificate from School/College
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – 022 4090 4484 Fax – 022 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajesh Mishra