◆ Scholarship Amount:– ₹ 10,000
◆ Last Date:– 10/02/2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
AIA CSR Foundation is a CSR implementing agency of AIA Engineering Limited (“AIA”), which is one of the leading companies, specialises in the design, development, manufacture, installation and servicing of high chromium wear, corrosion and abrasion resistant castings used in the cement, mining and thermal power generation industries. AIA CSR Foundation’s scholarship would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level : Under Graduate
Course Name : Any Under Graduate Course
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) This scholarship is open to Students studying full time any Under Graduate Couses (12+3) and
securing minimum 35% and above in 10th , 12th & previous academic year.
2) First Preference will be given to Students residing in the vicinity of AIA Plant Locations.
3) Scholarship is available to only girl student whose family income is less than 5,00,000.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Proof of Identity
2) Bonafide certificate from institute
3) Proof of Address
4) Income Certificate/ITR/Salary Certificate
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) For 2nd year students, Previous academics marksheets & So on
8) Current year fees receipts
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Nurpal Dabhi
1 thought on “AIA Scholarship for Students pursuing Under Graduate Courses”
Applying for scholarship