● About Scholarship:-
Vidyadhan Scholarship is given by Sarojini Damodaran Foundation to meritorious students from economically challenged families (From Karnataka State). Students who completed their 10th class can apply for a scholarship. Scholarships will be given for 11th, and 12th, if students continue their education and have good academic performance then scholarships between 10,000 to 60,000 per year will be provided for pursuing any degree course of their interest. With scholarships, students also get mentorship from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation.
● Scholarship Amounts: – Rs. 10000 per year
● Who Can Apply? :-
1) students who completed their 10th examination during the academic year 2022-2023 & secured 90% or obtained a 9 CGPA in their 10th class examination can apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship.
2) Only students Whose annual family income is less than Rs 2 Lakhs can apply for Vidyadhan Scholarship.
3) Only Students from Karnataka state can apply for this Scholarship.
Note:- If students have a Disability then students Should secure a minimum of 75% marks in the 10th class examination.
● Selection Process:-
1) Online Application Form
2) Online Test / Interview
● Important Dates:-
Last date for Online Application- 31 July 2023
Screening Test Date – 20 August 2023
Interview/Tests Date- 16 September to 30 October 2023
● Required Documents:-
Scanned copies of the following are required
2) 10th Marksheet
3) Income Certificate
● Details about the scholarship and Application procedure:-
● Link For Online Application:-