● Last Date:- 10th August 2022
● About Scholarship:-
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade /SSLC through a rigorous selection process including tests and interviews.
Those selected students will be eligible for two-year scholarship from the Foundation. If they continue to do well, they will be given scholarships for pursuing any degree course of their interest; these scholarships are directly through the foundation or external sponsors who have registered with the Foundation. The scholarship amount for graduation courses varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the state, course, duration etc.
The scholarship amounts for 11th and 12th grades will be a maximum of Rs. 10000/year.
● Who Can Apply? :-
Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2022 from Maharashtra. They should also have scored 85% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination.
The cut-off mark for students with disability is 75%.
● Selection Process:-
– Online Application
– Online Test / Interview
● Important Dates:-
– Online Application last date – 10th August 2022
– Screening Test – 25th September 2022
– Interview/Tests – 1st October to 15th November 2022
● Required Documents:-
Scanned copies of the following are required
2) 10th Marksheet (If the original mark-sheet is not available, you can upload a provisional /online mark-sheet from the SSC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
3) Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
● Link for Online application:-
● Link for more information about scholarship :-
● Contact Details:-
Contact Person – Kuldeep Meshram
Phone: 8390421550 / 9611805868
● Details about scholarship and Application procedure:-