◆ Scholarship Amounts:-
The scholarship amount for 11th and 12th grade will be a maximum of Rs. 6000/year.
◆ Who Can Apply?:-
1) Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2021 from Goa.
2) They should also have scored 75% or obtained 7 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination.
3) The cut off mark for students with disability is 60%.or 6 CGPA
◆ Selection Process:-
1) SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form.
2) This year, due to the covid situation, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview
◆ Important Dates:-
1) 31st August 2021: Application last date
2) 1st November to 30th November 2021: Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates.
◆ Required Documents:-
Scanned copies of the following are required
1) 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website.)
2) Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted.)
◆ Website:- https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply
◆ Link For Online Application:-