SCHOLARSHIP FOR DIPLOMA COURSES
Staram Jindal Foundation scholarship is given by sitaram Jindal foundation to the students studying in any diploma courses. Students from all over india can apply for scholarship
◆ Last Date:- 31 December 2022
◆ Scholarship Amount:-
For students who are not staying at hostel
Rs. 1000 per Month for boys & Rs. 1200 per month for girl
For students staying in hostel
Rs. 2200 per Month for boys & Rs. 2400 per month for girl
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level : Any Diploma Course
Course Name :
1. Diploma Courses – (all streams)
2. Diploma in the field of Environment like : Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist.
3. Diploma in Nursing, Pharmacy & Physiotherapy
4. Diploma in Medical Laboratory, X Ray Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Dialysis Technology, Opthalmic Technology, Dental Mechanics
◆ Marks Required for scholarship :-
Boys 55% & Girls 50%
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1 Students studying in any diploma courses and secured minimum 55% (for Boys ), 50% (for Grils) in last academic year are eligible for sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship.
2) Students Studying in any year of diploma course are eligible for sitaram Jindal foundation scholarship.
◆ Family Income Limits for scholarship :-
i. For those in employment – Rs.4.00 lakh per year – Salary Certificate issued by the Employer is acceptable.
ii. For all others – Rs.2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificates issued by the competent authorities as designated by the respective State Govts. like Tahsildar, Revenue Officer, BDO, Gram Pradhan, President of Village Panchayat etc. are acceptable.
1) Student should apply for scholarship only once in the duration of the course.
2) If Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
3) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarships will be given to students Studying in all Govt., Govt. aided Schools, Colleges/ Institutes and those private schools, Colleges/ institutes where exorbitant fee is not charged from the students.
5) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one year duration.
6) Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship will be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age.
1) Download Application Available on below link
2) Fill Downloaded application completely
3) Send completely filled application with documents on address given below:
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
◆ Document Required:-
1) Photocopy of Marks Card of last examination passed.
2) Photocopy of 10th exam passing certificate. (If it does not contain date of birth, any other proof of date of birth )
3) Photocopy of Income Certificate
4) Certificate regarding annual fees as per Annexure-VIII.
5) Certificate regarding students admission under Govt Merit Quota as per Annexure-VII (in case of B,Sc(Ag), B.Sc(Forestry), BVSC,
Diploma, Engineering, Medical & MBA students)
6) For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation as per Annexure-IV or Annexure-IX as applicable.
7) For physically challenged, certificate from competent authority.
8) For widows and Ex-servicemen: i) PPO ii) Ex-servicemen Widow I-Card iii) Relationship Dependency Certificate.
9) Death certificate of parents (if students are orphan)
1) Only those application forms which are downloadable free of cost from the Foundation’s website will be entertained.
2) Application forms separately printed (in Printing Presses) will not be entertained.
3) Income Certificate is not required from orphan students.
4) For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in last examination passed.
5) At the time of continuation (Repeat) of scholarship in all categories, minimum percentage of marks for continuation will be relaxed by 5%.
Please ensure information & documents furnished are absolutely genuine and correct, failing which action will be taken as we have stringent system of checking and verification by which some persons were caught and punished in the past.
◆ Link to download scholarship Application Form:-
◆Link to know more about scholarship:-