◆ Fellowship Amount :- Rs 40,000 to 50,000 per month
◆ Fellowship Period:– 2 Year’s
Students who are graduate or masters (currently studying or completed there masters study) and having passion for improving government performance and resolving social problems can apply for young professional fellowship. Young professional fellows will get opportunity to work under the guidance of Principal Secretary, Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Commissioner, Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation.
◆ Last Date for Fellowship Application :- 23rd October, 2022
◆ Eligibility Criteria for young professional fellowship :-
Students who are graduate or masters (currently studying or completed there masters study) in fields like Economics/Public Policy/Management/ Engineering/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Data Management/ Sales / HR/ Media Journalism / Communication / Literature & allied disciplines can apply for young professional fellowship.
◆ Roles and Responsibilities of Young Professional Fellow :
The responsibilities would vary from project to project and would majorly frequently include:
- Assist in making policies and programs
- Identifying bottlenecks in government schemes and suggest reforms through research on best practices.
- Providing innovative and feasible yet high impact solutions to identified challenges.
- Assisting department to brainstorm and identify solutions to produce meaningful change.
- Identifying expert agencies and institutions for building knowledge partnerships and technical
- Providing information technology, social media marketing, project management, data collaboration. and legal support for the effective functioning of the Department and its field offices.
◆ Preferred Skills required to become Young professional Fellow:-
1) Ability to Improving government performance and solve problems related to skilling, employment, livelihood generation, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
2) Self-motivated with an orientation towards results.
3) Excellent written and verbal communications.
4) Strong project management capabilities.
5) Sound quantitative and analytical skills, with experience generating and using data to drive insights and communicating those insights to others.
6) Ability to navigate complex organizations, develop trust with senior leaders, and build relationships among diverse groups of stakeholders.
7) Awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and orientations, and ability to apply that to their work.
8) Willingness to travel is required.
9) Proficiency in Marathi will be added advantage.
10) For media & communication fellows, digital marketing expertise, content management systems, social media platforms, graphic designing (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Crello, Canva, etc.) is desirable.
11) The candidates must be proficient in Microsoft office, data analytics, data visualization software, etc.
12) Experience in skilling, livelihoods, entrepreneurship, employment, start-ups, incubators, marketing field work, human resources & admin, media, communications or public relations, and proficiency in documentation would be an added advantage.
13) Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal skills, good time management & organizational skills required.
◆ Selection Procedure for fellowship :-
1) Download Application form available on link below
2) Send scan copy of completely filled application with Statement of Purpose, detailed CV and 2 letter of recommendations on email ID email@example.com in a zip file.
3) After application, Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Statement of purpose can be written in English or Marathi.
-Upper age limit to apply for young professional Fellowship is 35 years as on 8 September 2022.
◆ Statement of purpose should include following questions:
Reason for applying for this program? (100 words)
Areas in which you would like to contribute? (250 words)
What are your two core strengths? (150 words)
◆Link to Download fellowship application and advertisement :-
◆ Fellowship Location :-
2nd Floor Mantralaya, Madam Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chowk, Mumbai 400032
◆ Contact Details:-
Government of Maharashtra Department of Skills, Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovaion Madame Cama Road, Hutatma Rajguru Chawk, Mantralaya,Mumbai- 400 032
Contact No.: 022-22048313/7236