◆ About Scholarship:-
This scholarship is started by Shree Brihad Bharatiya Samaj. Shree Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship is awarded to students currently studying in any undergraduate or postgraduate course. This scholarship is awarded to students based on merit by Shree Brihad Bharatiya Samaj. Sri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj will provide scholarships to Indian students pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate courses in any year of an Indian university or college in Medical (MBBS, Ayurveda and Homeopathy) Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Computer Science, Agriculture, Veterinary Medicine, Nursing, Education in the academic year 2023-24.
◆ Scholarship Amount / Benefits:– Financial assistance for education
◆ Last Date:-
Last date to collect scholarship application from the office is 25 August 2023
Last date for return of fully filled application forms 04 September 2023
◆ Eligible Courses:-
Degree Course- Under graduation
Post graduation course – post graduation
Medical – (MBBS, Ayurveda and Homeopathy) Any medical course
Engineering- Any engineering course
Department of Veterinary Medicine
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Students studying in any year of under graduation or postgraduation course in any of the courses mentioned in the Eligible Course section above are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2) Students who have taken admission in the first year of graduation or post-graduation must secure at least 70% marks in the previous class. Students who are studying in the second, third or fourth year of their degree must have secured at least 60% marks in the previous year.
3) Students whose parents have a total annual income of Rs. 1,50,000 or less will be given preference. But students with higher income are also eligible to apply.
4) For Nursing Education- Students in first year and above with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for scholarship.
◆ Mode of Application:- Offline
Copies of applications, forms and rules of this scholarship are available at the office of the society at N. K. Mehta International House, 178, Bakbay Reclamation, Babubhai M. Chinoy Marg, L. i. C. Churchgate, Behind Yogakshem, Mumbai 400020 and this application form can also be obtained by sending a large self-addressed envelope (stamped Rs. 20/-) to the society office. Or you can get the application form yourself by visiting the above-mentioned address of Sri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj.
(To get the application form you have to send two envelopes by post or courier (putting one inside). The society will send the application in the envelope you send. You need to put a postage stamp of Rs. 20 on the envelope you send and write your address. )
– Students will be selected on the basis of merit for awarding scholarships.
– Students receiving scholarship from the Central Government / or State Government or their University College / Institute are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
– Students whose parents’ total annual income is Rs. 1,50,000 or less will be given preference for the scholarship.
◆ Contact Details:-
Shri Brihad Bharatiya Samaj Scholarship
N. K. Mehta International House, 178, Bankway Reclamation, Babubhai M. Chinoy Marg, L. i. C. Behind Yogakshem, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020
Contact Person- S. V. Fene
Phone – 02222020113