◆ Last Date to Apply :– 15 February 2023
◆ Scholarship Amount :- Financial Assisatance
◆ Eligibility Criteria :-
1) Only those students belonging to economically weaker sections who have secured at least 65% marks in the previous year annual examination are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
2) Backward class students who have secured minimum 60% marks in the previous year examination are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
3) There is no requirement of marks for students other than above two categories.
◆ Who will get the scholarship :-
(1) Children of widowed/divorced women
(2) Students from class 1 to college education from economic and weaker sections
(3) Backward class students studying from class 1 to college
(4) Students pursuing class 1st to college education from families of local project victims in Navi Mumbai area
(5) Children of sweepers and contract workers in municipal establishments in Navi Mumbai area
(6) Children of Quarry/Construction/Sand/Naka workers in Navi Mumbai area
◆ Necessary Documents :-
The list of required documents is available at the following link.
1) Photocopy of Aadhaar card of mother, father and students.
2) Proof of residence – In case of property owner in Navi Mumbai municipal area, current year property tax payment receipt / Election ID card / Name in voter list / Water supply / Electricity bill / Annual rent agreement / Pass port / Ration card / Nationalized bank pass book as proof. have to do (Evidence of any 1 of the above)
3) Photocopy of one of the bank passbook / check of the student’s own Aadhaar linked account in a nationalized bank.
4) Previous Year Mark Sheet
5) In case of emergency (eg epidemic, natural calamity or man-made calamity etc.) Mark sheet of previous year / if not exam of previous year must be attached.
6) For children of cleaners and contract workers in municipal establishments in Navi Mumbai area – Certificate from concerned Contractor / Sanitation Inspector / Sanitation Officer / Head of Department regarding parent working as contract worker in Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation establishment.
7) For children from families of local project victims in Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation area – Copy of certificate/satbara copy/award to the effect that the family’s land has been acquired by CIDCO or MIDC for Navi Mumbai project is required to be attached with the application.
8) For Backward Class students pursuing education from Class I to College – Caste certificate from the competent authority stating that the student is Backward Class.
9) Income certificate from Hon’ble Tehsildar Thane stating that the annual family income is within Rs.8 lakhs for students from economic and weaker sections studying up to college from Delhi residing in Navi Mumbai.
10) For Children of Widowed or Divorced Women – Death certificate of her husband issued by competent authority in case of widow and court order regarding divorce in case of divorced woman must be attached with scholarship application.
11) For Children of Quarry / Construction / Sand / Pipe Worker in Navi Mumbai Area – Proof that applicant’s parent is registered owner / NGO Worker in Stone Quarry / Construction / Sand / Pipe Worker.
◆ Terms and Conditions :-
1) Students who are admitted under RTE cannot avail this scholarship scheme.
2) It is mandatory for students to have an account with a nationalized bank and link it with Aadhaar card. The said bank account should be in Navi Mumbai.
3) If the bank account number and IFSC code of the student is found wrong in the application, the beneficiary will be solely responsible for it.
4) The beneficiary family should not have benefited from any other government / non-government scheme.
5) The bank account must belong to the student.
6) Student’s bank account must have Aadhaar link.
7) Bank account must be with a nationalized bank.
8) Documents must be uploaded in PDF format.
9) Students studying from class 1st to 10th in Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation School cannot apply for this scheme.
◆ Note :-
1) Only two children from a family can avail this scholarship scheme.
2) Beneficiaries must have resided in Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation area for at least 3 years.
◆ Mode of Application :– Online
◆ Link to Download User Handbook for Online Application;-
◆ Link for more information about scholarship:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:
Belapur, Nerul Division –
Mr. Prakash Kamble – 9969008088,
Mr. Mohan Gaikwad – 8652441101,
Mr. To Anupama R – 8655590465,
Mr. Priyanka Patil – 9082311440,
Mr. Kiran Vishwasrao – 9819204145,
Mr. Priti Datar – 9004098715
Vashi, Turbe Division –
Mr. Beautiful foreigner – 9594841666,
Mr. Santosh Supe – 8380987456,
Mr. Nilima Dhongde – 9326540277,
Mr. Swapnali Mhatre – 9082544474
Mr. Jijnesh Devrukhkar – 9004182412
Elbows, Cochlear Section –
Mr. Dadasaheb Bhosle – 9372106976,
Mr. Smita Transactions – 8689868333,
Mr. Gajanan Chavan – 8888849220,
Mr. Kavita Patil – 9768484882,
Mr. Santosh More – 9004098716,
Mr. Santosh Gavit – 7977170237
Airoli, Digha Division –
Mr. Dashrath Gambhire – 9702309054,
Mr. Pratiksha Hundare – 8898329622,
Mr. Manohar Raut – 9224641224,
Mr. Vijay Chavan – 8291452781,
Mr. Hemant returns – 9545362568
If You Have any Query About Scholaships ask on our Social Media Channels.
To Stay Updated About Scholarship info Visit our Social Media Channels.