◆ Last Date:- 31st January 2021
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) the student who is granted a loan scholarship will have to submit a life insurance policy for the amount of the loan sanctioned and to be further sanctioned for the duration of the course. The insurance policy should be “Endowment Policy” for a period of 20 to 30 years from LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA or Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd and should be assigned to the Trust.
2) Total loan scholarship is repayable within 3 years after completion of the respective course.
3) The interest rate on the loan amount is 2% per annum.
◆ Documents Required:-
1 A copy of the letter of admission to the college, Institution, or University at which the applicant intends to undertake studies with details of fees, etc.
If a student secured admission in USA Universities or Institutions must provide
a copy of Form I-20.
● In case a Student secured admission to UK Universities or Institutions applicants must enclose a copy of the “Certificate of Acceptance for Studies” statement.
● For studies in India, the applicant must produce the receipt of the admission fees paid to the College or Institution.
2 student should provide Salary certificate or copy of income-tax assessment order of the parents and the person proposed as guarantor.
3 Proof of income and assets of all family members of the applicant whether working or in business. If the member of the family is doing business, the nature of the business must be mentioned.
Copies of testimonials/letters of recommendations given to the applicant.
5 Those students who want to study in India must submit proof of the recognition granted to the College or the Institute by the Government of India.
◆ Scholarship Detail:-
R D SETHANA SCHOLARSHIP FUND IS a grant of loan scholarships for study scientific, technical, medical, and other professional courses in India and overseas.
For apply these scholarship students required two guarantors, who are being a resident of Mumbai.
Loan scholarships are granted to enable students to undertake scientific, technical, industrial, or commercial studies in India and abroad.
◆ Application Methods-
● Online –
Visit the website https://www.rdsethnascholarships.org and fill online application
● Offline —
Printed Application Forms can also be obtained from the Trust office at Esplanade House, 29, Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400 001. Tel: 22077044 on payment of Rs.50/- either in cash or by Postal Order. Candidates requesting Forms by post must send a self-addressed Rs.10/- stamped envelope of size: 23 cm x 10 cm.
◆ Online application fees:- Rupees
50 (Rupees fifty only)
◆ Contact information:-
Address – Esplanade House, 29 Hazarimal Somani Marg, Fort, Mumbai-400 001
● Website- http://www.rdsethnascholarships.org
● Phone- +91 22 2207 7044
◆ Link for online application:- https://www.rdsethnascholarships.org