◆ Schloarship Amount
₹ 2,500 / MONTH FOR BOYS
₹3,000 /MONTH FOR GIRLS
Scholarship amount is paid annually to the selected students.
◆ About Scholarship:-
The ‘Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme ’ is being implemented to encourage technical and post-graduate education for the widows and wards of the deceased/ex-service personnel of Armed Forces, Para Military Forces and Railway Protection Force. The scheme is funded out of National Defence Fund administered by Prime Minister’s Office. Scholarships are available for education at various technical institutions (medical, dental, veterinary, engineering, MBA, MCA and other equivalent technical institutions having AICTE/UGC approval).
◆ Eligible Courses:-
1) Professional Degree Courses like BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC etc.
2) Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA / MCA Courses.
3) Students studying abroad are not eligible for this scheme. No distance learning course is permitted under PMSS. PMSS can be availed for ONE COURSE only
1) Students who have taken admission in 1st year (except Lateral Entry & Integrated Course) are only eligible to apply for PMSS.
2) Students must apply online on KSB web portal www.ksb.gov.in. Students should have scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
3) Students studying in 2nd or subsequent years are not eligible (except for integrated courses – . 1st portion is academic and 2nd portion is integrated as professional course).
4) Students who are Dependent Wards / Widows of Ex Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard personnel are only Eligible for scholarship.
5) Wards of Civilians including Para Military Personnel are NOT ELIGIBLE.
◆ Priority For Grant Of Schloarship:-
Order of preference for selection of candidates will be as under,
Category 1) Wards & Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel killed in action.
Category 2) Wards of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel disabled in action and boarded out of service with disability attributable to Military / Coast Guard service.
Category 3) Wards & Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel who died while in service for causes attributable to Military / Coast Guard Service.
Category 4) Wards of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel disabled in service with disability attributable to Military / Coast Guard Service.
Category 5) Wards & Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel in receipt of gallantry awards.
Category 6) Wards / Widows of ESM / Ex Coast Guard personnel (PBOR Only).
◆ Document Required:-
1) Annexure-1 (Bonafide Certificate duly signed by Vice Chancellor / Principal / Vice Principal / Dean / Associate Dean / Registrar / Deputy Registrar / Director / Deputy Director.
2) Annexure-2 ((Instructions and Certificate / Undertaking from Student / ESM).
3) Annexure-3 (Aadhaar Linking Certificate duly completed and signed by Bank Manager) (SBI / PNB only).
4) Original mark sheets (both semesters / academic year) issued by university. Computer generated mark sheets not to be uploaded.
5) Annexure-4 (Not applicable to all Students). Certificate signed by University to be uploaded by those students whose mark sheets are issued by the University on completion of entire course.
6) First page of Bank Pass Book or cancelled cheque leaf of student (if Name and Account Number is printed).
7) Aadhaar Card of Student showing name and address
◆ Website –
◆ Mode of Application:-
Online Link for online Application:-