PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI)
◆ Last Date:- 26 August 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
PM Young Achievers Scholarship awarded to OBC, EBS and Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes De-notified Tribe(DNT) students studying in Class 9 or Class 11 in identified Top Schools. This Scholarship is provided by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Govt. of India.
◆ Eligible Course :-
Class IX, Class XI
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Only Indian Nationals students be belonging to OBC or EBC or Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes De-notified Tribe(DNT) category are eligible for scholarship application.
2) Students who passed Class 8th or Class 10th in academic year 2021-22 & currently studying in Class 9th or Class 11th at Top Class Schools mentioned on ( https://yet.nta.ac.in/schoolList/ ) are eligible for scholarship application.
3) Both boys and girls are eligible to apply for scholarship.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Scanned photograph and signature
2) Category Certificate
3) Income Certificate
4) PwD certificate ( If applicable )
5) Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt ID/Identity Card issued by the Schools etc
◆ Procedure :-
1 Online Application
- The Top Class School can be Public (Cental/State/Local body) or aided Schools or private schools mentioned on Website https://yet.nta.ac.in/schoolList/
- The annual income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Students Who applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
- Students Who applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
- PM Young Achievers Scholarship awarded to OBC, EBS and DNT candidates studying in Class 9 and Class 11 in identified Top Schools.
◆ Mode of Scholarship examinatnation :- Computer Based Test (CBT)
◆ Examination Syllabus :-
NCERT Syllabus of Class 8th for students studying in class 9th and NCERT Syllabus of Class 10th for students studying in class 11th
◆ Important Dates:-
Last date for online application : 26-08-2022
Display of Admit Cards for Scholarship exam: 05-09-2022
Date of Scholarship exam : 11-09-2022
◆ To check Eligible Top Schools (click below link) :-
◆ Link for more information about scholarship :-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆Download Notification & Information Brochure:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Email address : email@example.com
Phone 011-69227700, 011-40759000