◆ About Scholarship:- ONGC Foundation scholarship is started by Ongc Foundation. This Scholarship is given to General, SC/ST & OBC Category Students. Students studying in the first year of Engineering, MBBS, MBA, and Master in Geophysics/Geology Courses will get scholarships up to Rs 48,000 per year.
◆ Scholarship Amount :– ₹ 48,000/-
◆ Last date for online application:– 8 July 2023
◆ Eligible Courses:-1 Engineering
4 MASTERS IN GEOLOGY/ GEOPHYSICS
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-1) Students studying in the first year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of a Master’s degree in Geology / Geophysics or MBA can apply for this Scholarship
2) For students studying in the first year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses – Students must secured a minimum of 60% marks in the class 12th Examination.
3) For students studying in the first year of PG courses in Geology/Geophysics/MBA – Students must secured a minimum of 60% marks or 6 out of 10 OGPA/CGPA marks in the graduation Examination.
4) Family Income Limit For SC/ST Category Students – 4.5 Lakhs per annumFor OBC & General Category students – 2 Lakhs per annum
5) Student’s Age Should Not be more than 30 years as on 1st May 2023.
◆ Document Required:-1. Caste Certificate in Hindi / English
2. Birth Certificate or Class 10 Mark sheet as proof of age.
3. Copy of Class 12-mark sheet in case of Engineering/MBBS students.
4. Copy of consolidated Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
5. Certified copy of the annual income certificate of the family in Hindi/English.
6. Bank details of the applicant in the ECS form attested by the bank as prescribed.
7. Copy of PAN card or the tentative date for submission of PAN card copy (in case it is unavailable).
8. Copy of College/Institution Id
9. Copy of Colleges/Institution Admission Receipt
10. Copy of undertaking.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B2ELGBMs64HrOCYcEI5WJTWginb1WtK-/view?usp=sharing
11. Applicant Image
12. Declaration from college – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aFKgNeJ2SnV49xb5OjDjAc1d2mTp5N-o/view?usp=sharing
◆ Note– For Scholarship Preference Will be given to students from below-poverty line (BPL) families.
◆Link for Online Application:-https://ongcscholar.org/#/schemeAndRules/apply
◆ To Know more about Scholarship Visit below link:-https://ongcscholar.org/#/fellowshipScheme
◆ Contact Information:-Address:-ONGC Foundation,8th Floor, Core III, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092
◆ Website:- https://ongcscholar.org