◆ Scholarship Amount:- ₹12,000
◆ Last Date:- 30/09/2021
◆ About Scholatship:-
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog is a scholarship programme of National Securities Depository Ltd. This scholarship program is designed for helping students who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. NSDL Shiksha Sahyog scholarships would encourages them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Student pursuing Fulltime Post Graduate Degree and Secured minimum 60% and above in SSC, HSC OR Diploma, Degree & previous academic year.
2) Students belonging from MUMBAI, AHMEDABAD, CHENNAI, KOLKATA, NEW DELHI, BENGALURU are given preference.
3) Scholarship is available to only student whose family income is less than 300000.00
◆ Eligible Courses :-
Course Level : Post Graduate
1) Course Name :
Master of Arts – M.A
Master of Science – M.sc
Master of Commerce- M.com
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Proof of Identity.
2) Marksheet for 10th, 12th and Degree
3) Student Bank Passbook.
4) Admission confirmation letter (for 1st year students).
5) College fees receipt/Fee Structure
6) Bonafide from the institute
7) PAN No/Voter id card/Passport
8) Domacile Certificate
10) applicant Photo
11) Address Proof
12) Proof of Income certificate
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-
Address- Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Tel – (022) 4090 4484 Fax – (022) 2491 5217
Contact Person- Rajdeep Mukherjee
◆ Website: – https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index