◆ Last Date:- March 16, 2022
◆ About Scholarship:-
The programme offers full and part scholarships as interest-free loans. Scholarship is awarded to selected scholars who meet the high standards defined by the Foundation. The NSF Scholarship Programme is designed for students of academic excellence pursuing postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions in India or abroad. It is a merit-based scholarship, awarded to a select few, who meet the high standards defined by the Foundation.
◆ Eligible Course:-
Course Level : POSTGRADUATION STUDY ABROD
◆ Eligibility Criteria:-
1) Applicant must be an Indian national, residing in India
2) Applicant must be below 30 years of age as of January 31, 2022
3) Applicant must have graduated from an accredited Indian University Students in their final year of the degree course or those awaiting results are also eligible.
4) Students planning to pursue Postgraduate studies at top ranking institutions from Fall 2022
5) Students who have applied and are awaiting an acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply.
6) The award of scholarship is subject to securing admission.
◆ Documents Required:-
1) Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of the under-graduate study and post-graduate study, if any
2) Attested copies of score cards of any qualifying examination taken. (E.g. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
3) Acceptance letter with the fee structure
4) Reference Letters
5) Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
6) Latest Income Tax Returns of parents
7) Attested copy of the passport
◆ Link for more information:-
◆ Link for Online Application:-
◆ Contact Details:-