◆ Last Date:- 1st December, 2022
◆ KARM Fellowship Amount / Benifits:-
– Academic and Exam fees for any degree course at Delhi University or Jamia Milia Islamia
– Allowance for books and local transport
– Outstation students are provided a rent allowance.
– Laptops and Dongles
◆ About KARM Fellowship:-
The KARM Fellowship is an effort to empower bright young women reach their professional goals. KARM Fellowship provides financial support to study any full-time degree course at Delhi University or Jamia Milia Islamia.
◆ Eligibility Criteria for KARM Fellowship:-
1) Girl students currently studying in 12th standard and who wish to pursue their higher education from Delhi University or Jamia Milia Islamia are eligible for karm fellowship application.
2) Only Girl students whose family income is below Rs. 5 Lakhs per annum are eligible for for karm fellowship application.
There is no any academic or extra-curricular criteria for karm fellowship application
◆ Documents Required for KARM Fellowship :-
1 Students recent passport size photo
2 Students Aadhar Card.
3 Grade 9th Marksheet.
4 Grade 10th Marksheet.
5 Grade 11th Marksheet.
6 Applicant’s Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian’s Financial proofs (maximum 3 files) (Income Tax returns, Pay Slips, Bank Account Statements)
7 Principal’s certificate ( fotmat available on below link)
Application Procedure for KARM Fellowship :-
1 Application Forms – 15th September 2022 to 1st December 2022.
2 Interviews – In January/February 2023
3 Final Selection – After the 12th Board Results, CUET results and Delhi University & Jamia Milia Islamia are over.
◆ Link for more About KARM information:-
◆ Link for Online Application OF KARM Fellowship :-
◆ If you have any Question about KARM Fellowship Visit FAQ Section available on below link :-
◆ Contact Details:-